The philosophy of Early Development Services, Inc. is based on a set of strongly held beliefs:
- We believe children have the right to a nurturing, safe environment where they can feel comfortable and secure.
- We believe in developing the “whole child” – social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and creative and that the center staff have the responsibility to provide opportunities for this development to occur.
- We believe children have to develop socially in order to be prepared academically.
- We accept each child as a unique and worthy individual.
- We provide developmentally appropriate activities that focus on the process of learning and help children enjoy successful experiences.
- We strive to provide each child the opportunity to appreciate sameness and difference.
- We strive to create a mutual respect between home caregivers and center caregivers. *We support and celebrate ethnic and family diversity.